Lil Wayne Reportedly Has No Plans Of Slowing Down Following Latest Seizure

Lil Wayne Reportedly Has No Plans Of Slowing Down Following Latest Seizure

Weezy was released from the hospital a couple of days ago, and his daughter Reginae Carter said he was fine just a day after the incident. Thanks for the concerns. Our sources say Wayne's been advised to avoid overdoing it on tour, and he'll be taking 2 weeks off for some much needed R&R ... his next show is September 23 and we're told he'll be there.

The rapper was rushed to Northwestern Memorial hospital in Chicago on Sunday after being found unconscious in his hotel room. A Chicago Fire Department spokesperson confirmed he had been released by Monday morning.

Wayne is epileptic and has been hospitalized several times for seizures. "And the headaches? I didn't get no headaches or nothing", he said.

Jaguar E-Type Zero EV Revealed
Tim Hannig, Director, Jaguar Land Rover Classic, said: "We could use this technology to transform any classic XK-engine Jaguar ". Jaguar claims a 0-60 time of 5.5 seconds, considerably faster than an original E-Type, and a driving range of around 170 miles.

He was scheduled to perform at Drais Beachclub in Las Vegas Sunday night, but the show was cancelled. Our priority is the health and well-being of our artistes.

It's believed that the likes of Nicki Minaj and Drake have already been in contact with Lil Wayne's team, having been assured that the rapper is doing better, assuring them that he'll be fine as he continues to recover from the multiple seizures. In lieu of his absence T.I. will be performing in his place alongside DJ Franzen for another installment of Sundrais.

The rapper's recent episode was said to have been caused by his very busy schedule and inadequate sleep, not his codeine cough syrup addiction that was responsible for previous seizures.

Russian Federation could seek separate United Nations resolution on North Korea
North Korea on Sunday claimed to have tested a hydrogen bomb that can be mounted to an intercontinental ballistic missile.

"I told them the other day, "Y'all can tell me right now that y'all was lying, like, "You know what?"

Lil Wayne is moving forward.

Atletico Madrid urge Diego Costa to return to Chelsea
Neymar then went on to become the world's most expensive player, joining PSG despite Pique's words. The Brazilian's lawyers will not be able to accuse the Blue's of leaving him out of their plans.

Related Articles